LAST UPDATED: May 21, 2021
In accordance with the CDC, with the NC Governor’s office, we are making the following updates to our COVID-19 protocols beginning this Saturday, May 22nd:
- Individuals are no longer required to wear masks or practice social distancing either indoors or outdoors during worship gatherings.
- Per the latest CDC release, it is recommended that individuals who have not received a COVID-19 vaccine continue to wear a mask and practice social distancing while indoors during a worship gathering.
- Per HIPPA guidelines, there is no way for us to verify whether or not someone is vaccinated. Therefore, we will not require any proof of vaccination. We are however asking that everyone continue to work together to love one another and to submit to our governing authorities.
- Above all else, please be kind.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, STAY HOME!
- Please check before engaging in physical contact.
- Continue to spread out in the sanctuary as far as possible.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer!
Children’s classrooms. Teachers will be able to set the mask and distancing guidelines since children can’t be vaccinated and we need everyone to feel comfortable. Please speak with your child’s teacher about your feelings and be kind!
Please do not feel pressured to attend. We understand that some folks will not feel comfortable attending live services, and we are sensitive to that. Our YouTube channel remains available so you can worship at home. So please – for your safety and that of others – do not attend these services if you have an immune deficiency, are feeling ill, or if you have a household member who is feeling ill.